We struggle everyday with everyday things. One thing we never struggle with though is keeping it real. How cliché.
And we wouldn’t be keeping it real if we didn’t let the public know that our shit is now shipping across the country FREE OF CHARGE. Along with that pertinent information I thought I would share with you some frequently asked questions we get from time to time.
1. Do you have a PayPal? YES, but the real question here is; Do YOU remember your login information?
2. Do you take credit cards? We usetah couldn’t, but now we could. Thank you Square Reader
3. I love your shirts but I don’t want to buy online! (not really a question, more like an open ended statement to which I will give an open ended response) We deliver. We happily deliver. We have a shitload of cars – some more uglier than others – but ready to go nonetheless should an opportunity arise. Might I also add that we respect people who Refuse to give in to online shopping.
4. Who does all your designs? We do. We are fortunate enough to have a crew that knows how to draw, use photoshop, adobe, illustrator, a pencil, pen, sharpie, streak, spray can, acrylic, paste, glue, condoms, etc…
5. Are you guys in any stores? You would think that considering the love we get from around the world, but at this current wrinkle in time we only have our shirts available online on one of the most awesomest storefronts ever… don’t believe me? shheck it out! www.rrcollective.bigcartel.com We are not against stores interested in carrying our brand. We welcome it. Shoot us an email if you happen to be one of these select few. email@example.com
6. What kind of shirts do you guys use? We only use American Apparel & Alstyle for many reasons. We have used other brands in the past but in our experience these two brands reign supreme. Top 5 reasons are: Made in California & Mexico. Models are plain Jane sexy. The shirts feel good & look good on, not to mention their lifespan in a washer & dryer is a bit longer than other brands. Sometimes the tags are easy to rip off. Easy to get & many styles to chose from.
7. How long have you guys been around? We been around for a minute. How long we been Latin Active? A year and some change. There was a lot of time unaccounted for. I will attribute that to an addiction to good movies, big butts, & beverages containing high alcohol volume.
8. Do you guys print your own shirts? Shit, we wish we could take credit & some cases are glad we have others to blame. HA! However, there are no words to express the relief slash anxiety I feel in knowing we finally have our own machine. We are not haters so here are some folks we have used in the past – Tea Shack, King Of Campus, Century Graphics & BG Concepts.
9. Man I really liked that _____ shirt! Are you guys gonna reprint it? In a beautiful world, filled with beautiful girls with beautiful curls, we would reprint all our best sellers and always have a shit load of stock in them. As reality would have it however, money isn’t easily counterfeited and we haven’t found a good printer for that yet so for the time being what we have is what we have…joking. Next time you have a favorite, don’t be scared to buy it.
10. Are you guys Puerto Rican? Fortunately, only 1/3 of us is. The other two sub-humans are Mexican. From a city rich with culture, life, love & history; Mexico City.
So there you have it. I will try to post more frequently asked questions as they arrive. In the meantime, buy a shirt. Pay online & we will deliver it to you. We have free shipping going till the break of every dawn. If the force is strong with you and you have already purchased a shirt, first off THANKS! Secondly, take a picture & tag yourself in it so we can add it to our website. What’s in it for you? A place to always go back to and remind yourself how cool you really are.